Warung Bebas

Monday 28 February 2011

animal religion...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw this top at Urban Outfitters whilst shopping with the bestie last weekend.... I grabbed it, practically jammed it in her face, and squealed, "Oh my God, how cute is this?!?" She took a casual look, nodded, and proceeded to tell me which British blogger she's already seen sporting it... Oh M, always with the British bloggers!

Anyway, I love its casual, oversized silhouette and just how easy it is to wear... I don't care what anyone says, comfort does matter! And the leopard print cross sprawled across it lends just the right amount of edge, no? I'm totally smitten... long live my cross tee!

Outfit details: top- Urban Outfitters; leggings- Talulah (Aritzia); clutch- vintage; headband- Claire's; rings- Aldo Accessories; bracelets- Davis & Whiting, H&M, Frug

0 comments em “animal religion...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger