Warung Bebas

Sunday 23 December 2012

{Style} Winter Walk...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Well my friends, it's Christmas Eve and I have an overwhelming urge to recite the lyrics to that adorably annoying Three Chipmunks song for you all... Luckily for you I know better than to do that, but I can't make any promises about Feliz Navidad — what, it's super catchy.

In other news, I'm totally obsessed with my new necklace from Sira & Mara USA, faux leather skirts from the past (remember this post?) and avoiding snow like the plague... Now that I'm back home for the holidays (and snow free, thank you very much) all that icky white stuff is but a distant memory. In a week's time, however, I'll be miserably braving the elements for outfit photos once again like in this post... Man, I don't know about you but I'm cold just looking at it!

Anyway, hope you guys have a nice, relaxing day no matter what you get up to, and in preparation for tomorrow, "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart." Hey, I warned you.

Outfit details: plaid shirt- thrifted; sweater & faux leather skirt- H&M: tights- Forever 21; booties- Aldo; necklace c/o Sira & Mara USA; bracelet- The Bay; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments em “{Style} Winter Walk...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger