Warung Bebas

Thursday 19 July 2012

Collared Whites & Leopards Brights

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I was lucky enough to be sent a Press Moria top from one of my lovely sponsors, Shoppalu, and I couldn't love it more... It's super lightweight and comfy, while the cut and decorative trim have made it an instant favourite of mine. So when I was thinking about how I wanted to style it for this post, I figured there was no better item than my leopard Joes Jeans. And with the added kick from my trusty red flats, I was good to go...

Happy Thursday! xx

Outfit details: blouse c/o Shoppalu; leopard print jeans- Joes Jeans; red flats- Versace; necklaces- Forever 21; rose gold watch- Michael Kors; bracelet- H&M

0 comments em “Collared Whites & Leopards Brights”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger