Warung Bebas

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: T-Post Edition

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you guys heard of T-Post? If not, brace yourselves... You see my friends, T-Post is a "wearable magazine," meaning subscribers get a new t-shirt every month that has a printed news story on the inside, and a graphic interpretation of that story on the outside... Pretty cool, huh?

When they contacted me I was super stoked on the idea, and the fashion-loving journalist inside desperately wished I had thought of this first, but that's neither here nor there... But seriously, why didn't I think of this?!! It's brilliant! *sigh*

Anyway, my "issue" featured a story about the Komen Foundation and how they claim to own the phrase "for the cure," as well as use of the color pink, which have become synonymous with their breast cancer campaign. Apparently they're suing other charitable organizations over trademark infringement and whatnot... Go figure.

Photobucket

To check out previous issues, or to get a sense of the T-Post aesthetic, click here... This one's definitely my favorite! Happy Wednesday, my sweets! xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday: T-Post Edition”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger